My client is a growing business with a great reputation, seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their dynamic and close knit finance team based in Silverwater.
This role is a flexible and relaxed working environment and it is a dynamic business in a lucrative industry.
In this role you will be responsible for accounts payable and receivable related duties and also a small payroll of 200 employees.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Process outgoing payments
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Verify and investigate discrepancies by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly statements
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Preparing bank deposits & reconciling transactions with the bank statement
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by contacting customers & sending invoice reminders or providing copies as requested
- Other clerical functions as directed
This role is permanent with a salary of $60-65k + super and immediate start is available.
If you are interested in this role and you are available immediately or on short notice, please apply now!