Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and installing of quality furniture and joinery for corporate fitout companies and architects across Australia.
- Positive work environment with full time hours
- Excellent hourly rate depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Permanent career opportunity
- On-site parking available
- Scope for over time
- Assembling detailed commercial joinery such as reception desks, banquet seatings, island benches and more.
- Taking ownership of producing high quality finish.
- Use of hand and power tools
- Working in a factory
Essential skills and requirements
- Atleast 5 years experience in detailed joinery/cabinetmaking
- Have your own hand/power tools
- Experience working in a factory based
- Demonstrate strong committment to work
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.