Your new company
We exist to create our best world through engineering in the waste recycling and natural material processing industries. We are the leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing industry. Our equipment has applications across a wide range of materials and is delivering significant efficiencies in construction, demolition and excavation waste recycling, sand and aggregates, mining, industrial sands, and environmental sectors. We drive our customers to transform waste into valuable resources through innovative processes, we also help them to make the best use of their natural resources with great efficiency and low waste. Our global headquarters and manufacturing centre are in Northern Ireland, to serve the UK and Ireland markets. The company also has teams based in Austria, France, and Russia to serve the Europe and Russia markets; Dubai, UAE, to serve the MEA market; Ormeau, Australia to serve the Australasian market; as well as Texas, USA and Belo Horizonte, Brazil to effectively serve the vast Americas market.
Your new role
Support the installation phase of our global projects with hands-on mechanical assembly expertise.
Responsibilities: • The primary responsibility will be to ensure the efficient installation and commissioning of all projects as assigned.
• Use of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, scaffolding, scissor-lifts, and elevated walkways in the execution of duties.
• Working as a member of the Installations team on-site to constantly strive for continuous improvement through suggesting enhancements to processes and designs.
• Ensure missing parts lists are created and communicated to the Site Supervisor.
• Provide support/information to site supervisor for the completion of mechanical completion checklists.
• Support Regional Installation Supervisor in the ongoing development and adherence to site safety files and safety documentation.
-Support Installation team on the objective of Zero lost time injuries
-Identify and report all near misses, incidents and safety-related events on-site
-Participate in Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations for any site safety-related event
-Ensure compliance with the company, H&S policy and culture of 'Do It Safe'
-Ensure your training is up to date for all site installation activities
• Manage own workload to ensure the most efficient use of time.
• Participate in Root Cause, Corrective Action, and investigations for any quality event.
• Support supervisor on maintenance and upkeep of company vehicles, tools, equipment & assets.
• Adhere to the company, HR, and H&S policies.
• Provide mechanical support to site electrical and commissioning teams as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have Mechanical qualifications or relevant hands-on experience of assembling large plant items with a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role. Health and safety qualification, SSSTS certified and trained in telehandler and MEWP's is highly desired. You will have excellent analytical and practical problem-solving skills, can work as a team and autonomy. You will have attention to detail, able to work under pressure and be willing to develop and adapt to new situations. You are available to work flexible hours, often in evenings and weekends and to travel worldwide as necessary, Current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use for travel to site if necessary. Due to the international travel requirements of this position, often for short periods, incumbents should be double-vaccinated and boosted in relation to Covid-19 to prevent need for quarantine where possible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in word format, or contact Ella.Doyle@hays.com.au for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2663280