About The Company
Our client is an Australian owned food business, with an ANZ presence and a passion for continuous investment in innovation. With a culture committed to quality, customer satisfaction and the true rewarding and support of all employees, the business is now seeking another National Account Manager to join their team of high performing Sales Executives.
About The Role:
Reporting to the NSW Sales Manager you will effectively lead, manage and grow a number of high profile accounts within Corporate Foodservice and QSR.
- Achieving sales growth, budget and other commercial metrics through own customer portfolio as well as driving results/outcomes through the large corporate accounts.
- To liaise with end-users, clients, contractors, and customers.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (Food Service, QSR or Food Wholesale), with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve.
- The ability to self-promote through a variety of channels, social media and business networks.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility (WFH), autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment - making all the "ingredients" for a high-performance team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.