Your new company
With a reputation for innovative and sustainable design solutions, this award-winning Sydney-based Architecture firm have established themselves across all project sectors. After seeing an increase in their mixed-use and multi-residential project pipe-line, they require an experienced Project Architect to join them.
Your new role
• Permanent opportunity
• You'll work with a creative and emerging team, across multiple project disciplines; initially on mixed-use and multi-unit residential projects and thereafter, will gain exposure to alternative sectors (education, commercial, transport, retail, hospitality etc)
• As Project Architect, you'll have a primary focus on running your own projects & overseeing a small team across all stages; design, DA & complex CC documentation package delivery, through onsite
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Revit proficient, a MUST (> 3-5 years MIN practical experience)
• AUS Registered Architect
• Local Australian experience (having worked in an architectural practice)
• Thorough understanding of how to run a project start to finish; detail design, documentation through onsite
• Varied project experience will be attractive yet, multi-res and/or mixed-use project experience are a MUST
• Self-motivated, able to lead on a project package and manage one equally
• This highly reputable firm is driven to excel, and look for the same level of passion from their employees
What you'll get in return
We believe this opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your skills with one of Sydney's well-regarded practices. You'll build on your project portfolio, whilst maximising your earning potential. Remuneration based upon experience. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (word format) & separate to this, a PDF sample portfolio (<8MB) or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For more information please contact; Hannah Clark on (02) 92492218 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2524348