Your new company
Working for a large global engineering organisation who are designing and delivering the Central Control System , and Communications system for the Sydney Metro City and Southwest Project The Project is looking for an experienced Revit draftsperson to join the team
Your new role
The Cad Draftsperson plays a leading role in the design and drafting of mechanical components and hardware for products and projects.
The Cad Draftsman is responsible for:
- Preparation of Layout Drawings, Assembly Drawings, Piece Part Manufacturing Drawings and all other documentation required to support the mechanical design activity.
- Identification, specification and sourcing of any hardware items incorporated into designs as directed.
- Working in compliance with relevant standards and quality system requirements such AS1100,
- Investigation of problems, proposing solutions and, as necessary raising Engineering Change Proposals.
- Carry out engineering investigations of problems and issues with subsystems, equipment or components (in service or planned) and provide recommendations and/or solutions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed
- High level of interpersonal and communications skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced level of competence in design using REVIT, Navisworks Manage and AutoCAD 2D software.
- Good at detailing Sheet/Drawings to Australian Standards.
- Working experience in an engineering manufacturing, design and development environment.
- Good knowledge of materials and finishing processes.
- PC literate, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- A high level of interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
What you'll get in return
Working for a leading engineering organisation on a world class project, 6 month contract with the potential to be extended
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to Rebecca.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2570311