Your new company
My client are a prestigious Real Estate firm that focus on the development of both Residential and Commercial properties throughout South East Queensland. They have created quite an impact in the industry already along with a strong pipeline of work and are showing no signs of slowing down. They treat their staff like family and encourage growth.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a range of duties including :
• Prepare sales contracts and relevant documents
• Follow up outstanding contracts
• Update various sales reports
• Update and send out pricelists for current projects
• Prepare pricelists and elevations for upcoming projects
• Liaise with agents regarding availability
• Maintain client files and ensure all documents relating to a sale are copied both electronically and paper copy kept on client file.
• Liaise and respond to solicitors regarding contracts and special requests
• Preparation of Unit Variations with the assistance of our Contracts Administrators in relation obtaining quotes and design options.
• Assist onsite sales team with any requests they may have
• Attend sales meetings weekly and take minutes of same.
• Assist buyers and agents with requests during the lead up to settlement.
• Provide buyers with updates and information in the lead up to settlements
• Liaise with site (construction),solicitors, agents, valuers, cleaners, onsite managers etc in lead up to settlement
• Assist buyers post settlement with any issues they may have
• Liaise with accounts regarding payment of commission invoices
• Event management – assist with set up of project launches
• Prepare monthly sales roster if required.
• Prepare reports for Managing Director and Sales & Marketing Director as and when required.
• Prepare agency appointments (Form 6’s) and marketing agreements
• Assist Sales & Marketing Director with general administration assistance.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will work well in a team, have great communication skills and a skill set that includes :
• Word, Excel and Outlook
• Positive and outgoing disposition
• General interest in property and real estate
• Administration background essential in real estate/property development
• Strong organisational skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a permanent role with a market leading company. The chance to be part of a team that works as a family and flexibility when needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2641873