Our client is a well established and highly successful civil firm who specialise in road maintenance, road rehab and civil construction works. With a strong family culture, they are well known in the Victorian market for delivering on challenging and complex projects in the subdivision and land development market.
We are seeking a skilled Site Engineer to join this outstanding firm working initially on a FIFO basis to the NT on a large regional road upgrad. Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $70k - $100k, plus super and site uplift on a 2&1 roster.
- Highly regarded within the industry, this firm works alongside Tier 1 and 2 clients on some of the country's most exciting civil projects in the following industries: transport, port, rail, water, resources, urban development and energy.
- Specialising in earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
- You will have access to ongoing support and training so you can build on your existing skills and thrive within the company.
- With a reputation for staff retention and a company culture that is inclusive and inspiring, you will be in the perfect environment to perform to the best of your ability.
- Assist the Project Manager in the planning and implementation of multiple civil projects (Roads, Earthworks, Drainage, Roundabouts)
- Maintain a strong focus on Health & safety & ensure procedures are always implemented.
- Resolve technical issues on site.
- overseeing the construction activities on site & supervise specialist sub-contractors
- Completing Quality Assurance - ITP's, method statements, etc.
- Maintain daily site records.
- Report to Senior management on projects progress
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree.
- Demonstrated history as a Site Engineer on large civil projects locally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands-on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send your resume to Alex Black at email@example.com or reach out on 0432 391 158 for a confidential discussion about this or other similar opportunities.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!